90-day Right of Return Policy
While the Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for our returns policy, we go a bit better than that……
If you're not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return and provide you with a store credit or a full refund to the value of the product's purchase price. You can return the product to any of our stores nationwide, or send it back to our Head Office. With our 90-day right of return policy there are no special catches it's extremely simple! All we ask is that you return the item back to us unused and in the original packaging, making sure that the product is in the same condition as you received it in, tags still intact. The only exceptions to our returns policy are: Underwear, socks, ear plugs, compression clothing and swimwear which we cannot accept back due to hygiene reasons.Torpedo7 Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or refundable.
Here's what you need to do
Take the product into any of our stores (excluding Newmarket Outlet Store) with proof of purchase (or if you are an Over & Above Club member we can easily find your receipt for you) for an exchange or refund. If the product was purchased online, cash refunds cannot be done in store. Staff will happily arrange this for you and it will be processed within 2-3 business days. Please note that if exchanging a product, the store may not have the item you want in stock, but if it is available online they can help you place an order while in store.
Sending it back to usClick here to download the Torpedo7 Returns form.
1. Complete the returns form which you can download above. If you can not print the returns form, please include a note stating the purchaser's name, address, e-mail address and order number if known.
2. Using a good carton, return package via insured Courier Post Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice.
3. Send returns to:
26 Sharpe Road,
(NOTE: Cash on Deliveries (CODs) will not be accepted)
4. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received credit or refund.
For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service department at 0800 86 77 33, or e-mail us [email protected]
Our Legal Obligations:
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
Fair Trading Act 1986
- Refund - A refund will be made in the same tender as the original purchase. Please note that purchases made by cheque need 7 days to clear before we can refund
- Credit Note - The issuing of a store credit notes provides an alternative to a refund. These credit notes can be used to purchase anything from the Torpedo7.com online store. Credit notes can not be exchanged for cash and will not be generated for amounts less than $2.00.
- Repair or replace - If the returned product is still under warranty then the repair or replacement will be at our expense. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer. In some cases we may not be able to repair or replace your product due to availability or discontinuation of that particular line.
Parallel Import Products