Are you after hands on experience before committing to a new bike? At Torpedo7 we have a try before you buy service, allowing you quality one on one time with your potential new bike.
Try Before You Buy Rate
|Mountain Bikes & E-Bikes||Rate|
|Full Day - 8 hours||$100|
*Try Before You Buy - Terms and Conditions
● The Rider confirms that the personal information supplied is correct. Photo ID information must be provided before the demonstration bike (demo bike) is released. ID's must be nationally recognised and current, i.e. passports or drivers licenses, firearms licence or 18+ Card. Expired ID will not be accepted. Details of your ID will be retained in our systems as security during the period that the demo bike is in your care.
● The Rider accepts full responsibility for the care and security of the demo bike for the full duration of the demo period, and will return the demo bike in the condition it was received in by the due date and time.
● If the Rider fails to return the bike, or if the demo bike is damaged beyond repair, lost or stolen, the Rider will be charged the full retail value of the demo bike. Torpedo7 reserves all its rights in relation to recovering the costs of the demo bike for any reason stated in this clause.
● The Rider indemnifies Torpedo7 for any responsibility and liability in the unfortunate case of injury or damage while using the demo bike.
● The Rider agrees that Torpedo7 will charge the Rider for any monies still owing in respect to the demo bike, at the end of the demo period, should the demo bike be returned late.
● Damage Protection - this covers accidental equipment damage and breakage that occurs under normal usage conditions. It does not apply to negligence, misuse, lost or stolen equipment, nor does it apply to personal injury or damage caused by usage in terrain parks.
● If the demo bike is lost or stolen the Rider must report this to the Police within 48 hours of occurrence.
● If the Rider does not take the Damage Protection offered at the point of sale, Torpedo7 reserves the right to charge the Rider for any repairs or replacements that are required to the demo bike if the bike has been damaged while it is in the Riders possession.
● The Rider agrees to wear a suitable bike helmet and footwear while using the demo bike. Torpedo7 reserves the right to refuse demo bike use to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
● By signing these terms and conditions, the Rider and/or their Parent/Legal Guardian agrees that the Rider is physically and mentally capable of riding the demo bike, they have read and understood the Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them.