Get it now. PartPay later.
Pay over 6 weeks. No interest. No fees.
PartPay - payment options
PartPay Limited is an external payment service provider. Torpedo7 offers PartPay as a further payment option for you when purchasing goods from us.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- PartPay Limited is an external service provider and is not part of Torpedo7 or an associated subsidiary.
- Fees - there are no initial fees* applicable to you for using the PartPay service. *Some fees may apply if you default on a payment.
- For PartPay's FAQ's and full Terms and Conditions please go to www.partpay.co.nz.
- Credit criteria and credit checks apply to the use of the PartPay service? When you sign up to PartPay, your minimum credit limit is $150, maximum credit limit is $1000.
- The PartPay payment service is available for in-store purchases.
- The PartPay service may be used for in-store purchases with a value of between $50 to $1000. PartPay is not available for amounts lower or higher than those stated above.
- Product Exclusions - Gift Cards and any other products in this category are not able to be purchased using the PartPay method of payment.
- PartPay cannot be used in conjunction with any other payment type (i.e. split-tender). The purchase must be made in full with PartPay. If you do not have enough available credit on your PartPay balance, you must use another form of payment (credit card, cash etc.).
- Purple Visa Card Purple Dollars are not applicable when paying with PartPay.
- If you are a Team Member, you may use your Team Card in conjunction with transacting your payment through the PartPay service.
What you need
- You must be over 18 at the time of your purchase in order to be able to use the PartPay service.
- PartPay is only available to New Zealand residents.
- In order to use the PartPay payment service, you must have a current New Zealand Driver's Licence and a New Zealand debit or credit card. If you do not have either of these, please contact PartPay directly to discuss further options.
- Should you have any issues with your purchase, you are able to return your product to us under our standard terms. Go to https://www.torpedo7.co.nz/right-of-return for further information.
- Cash refunds or refunds directly back to your credit or debit card are not permitted. Any refunds made by Torpedo7 will be made directly to PartPay who will refund back to the card that you used to pay for your goods. This refund may take up to seven (7) days. Refer to PartPay's terms and conditions for further information.
- Refunds will be made to the full original purchase, and any items that you have retained ownership of will be added back to your PartPay account.
- Goods may be exchanged under our standard exchange or change-of-mind terms, however a full reversal of the original purchase must be made, and any items that you do not wish to exchange will be added back to your PartPay account. In the event the item you have exchanged is of higher value, this additional value will be charged to your PartPay account.