Tyres & Wheels
With the ProCore Tyre System, air pressure can be controlled in the tire‘s double chambers. In the outer chamber, the air pressure is extremely low - ideal for maximum off road performance. In the inner chamber, directly on the rim, there is high air pressure – even a very strong impact cannot dent the rim edge. At the same time, the inner high-pressure system secures the tire onto the rim. The dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems (known as “Burping”), is impossible.
PROCORE - The Outer Chamber
The outer chamber is tubeless. Therefore, any tubeless compatible MTB tires can be used. The tire is filled with some liquid sealant (approx. 60 ml) and should be at least 57 mm (2.25“) wide.
PROCORE - The Inner Chamber
Two special Procore components form the inner high pressure chamber: the special Procore tube and the Procore inner tire. This "core" is extremely high pressure stable and at the same time very light.
Of course, the rim must be tubeless compatible and sealed with a tubeless rim band. It should have an inner rim width of at least 23 mm. The wider the rim, the easier the installation and the better the performance under low air pressure. The very wide Syntace rims are a perfect fit.
The PROCORE Valve
The patented dual valve of the Procore tube distributes the air into both chambers. The upper part of the valve is a selector. With a simple turn, you select whether air is pumped into the inner or the outer chamber.
The PROCORE Air Guide
The small red component made of white plastic ensures that the air can flow past the inner high pressure chamber into the outer low pressure chamber.
- Tire pressure can be reduced to a minimum 14 psi, thus providing a huge amount of grip. Even on the roughest terrain tires “stick” to the ground.
- The tire provides extremely sensitive cushioning.
- Due to the extra cushioning and traction there is much better steering, braking and traction control.
- No more risk of snake bites. The rims are extremely well protected from denting.
- Even in the toughest conditions, significantly lighter tires can be used.
- Excellent emergency running characteristics due to the internal high-pressure air chamber.
- Tubeless compatible tire, minimum width 57 mm (2.25”)
- Tubeless compatible wheel, minimum rim width 23 mm (with rim widths of 21 or 22 mm the installation can turn out to be very difficult)
What’s in the box:
- 2 x PROCORE inner tire
- 2 x PROCORE special tube
- 2 x PROCORE AirGuide
- 2 x 60ml Doc Blue sealant
- Tubeless rim band (25 mm)
- Easy Fit / 50 ml sponge applicator
- Tire levers
- Fitting instructions
Art-Number: 26” – 16610001