- Non-itch neck warmth with draft protection
- Fabric weight: 240 Midweight Click here for more information
- Construction: 100% Merino Wool
- Benefits: Warmth, Style, Comfort
- Best for: Outdoor & Hiking, Travel & Lifestyle
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Why Icebreaker Merino?
The merino is an ancient breed of alpine sheep. Over millions of years they evolved a superfine, highly breathable fleece to protect them from freezing winters and scorching summers. It will do the same for you.
Temp Control: Merino naturally keeps you warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather.
Breathable: Merino absorbs and releases vapour to prevent overheating and clamminess.
UV Protection: Merino gives you extra protection against the sun's harmful rays, naturally.
No Odour: Naturally anti-bacterial, it can be worn for days without washing.