- Construction: 86% Merino wool, 10% Nylon, 4% LYCRA®
- Best for: Best for: Outdoor & Hiking, Travel & Lifestyle
- Benefits: Comfort, Style, Breathable, Soft, resists odours
- Features: Soft Shaped hood for warmth and protection, front hand pockets, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, corespun fabric for added durability
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Why Icebreaker Merino?
The merino is an ancient breed of alpine sheep. Over millions of years they evolved a superfine, highly breathable fleece to protect them from freezing winters and scorching summers. It will do the same for you.
BREATHABLE: Merino absorbs and releases vapour to prevent overheating and clamminess.
UV PROTECTION: Merino gives you extra protection against the sun's harmful rays, naturally.
NO ODOR: Naturally anti-bacterial, it can be worn for days without washing.