- Icebreaker MerinoLOFT technology
- Secure zippered front hand pockets
- Centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Stretch binding at sleeve hem
- Adjustable drawcord hem to keep cold out
- Interior cozy cuff for warmth and protection
- Construction: Main: 100% recycled polyester, Insulation: 180gm MerinoLOFT body, 100gm MerinoLOFT sleeves, Lining: 100% Merino wool
- Benefits: Warmth, Sustainability, Warm when wet, Comfort
- Best for: Outdoor & Hiking, Travel & Lifestyle
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Why Icebreaker Merino?
The merino is an ancient breed of alpine sheep. Over millions of years they evolved a superfine, highly breathable fleece to protect them from freezing winters and scorching summers. It will do the same for you.
Temp Control: Merino naturally keeps you warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather.
Breathable: Merino absorbs and releases vapour to prevent overheating and clamminess.
UV Protection: Merino gives you extra protection against the sun's harmful rays, naturally.
No Odour: Naturally anti-bacterial, it can be worn for days without washing.