- Icebreaker MerinoLOFT
- New improved fit for maximum comfort and range of motion
- Zoned quilting for optimal comfort and thermal regulation
- Internal storm flap with comfort notch at neckline
- Secure zippered front chest pocket and internal chest stash pocket
- Construction: 70gm MerinoLOFT insulation. 100% Recycled polyester. 46% Nylon, 38% Merino wool, 16% Lycra side panels
- Benefits: Warmth, Comfort, Breathability, Odour Resistance
- Best for: Outdoor & Hiking, Travel & Lifestyle
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Why Icebreaker Merino?
The merino is an ancient breed of alpine sheep. Over millions of years they evolved a superfine, highly breathable fleece to protect them from freezing winters and scorching summers. It will do the same for you.
Temp Control: Merino naturally keeps you warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather.
Breathable: Merino absorbs and releases vapour to prevent overheating and clamminess.
UV Protection: Merino gives you extra protection against the sun's harmful rays, naturally.
No Odour: Naturally anti-bacterial, it can be worn for days without washing.