The Freeform R2000 Rowing Machine is full COMMERCIAL GRADE STANDARD. Only the highest quality components have been used to handle frequent high-intensity usage. Suitable for high-performance training centers, sporting clubs, and associations, fitness centers or the ultimate in home gym equipment.
- Best-In-Class Freeform innovation in cardio equipment. The next generation in rowing machines.
- The trainers choice. Used by high-performance coaches, athletes, and personal trainers.
- Modern features and ergonomic comfort meets old-school hardcore training. The Freeform R2000 is packed with the most up-to-date, innovative features.
- Freeform R2000 rowing machine training can improve longevity and cardio fitness.
- Resistance adjusts to meet your intensity. Training at varied airflow levels with mixed intensity on the R2000 Rowing Machine can help you reach your weight loss goals rapidly.
- More than your ordinary cardio machine. The Freeform R2000 will work your lower body to improve strength and toning definition with reduced impact stress on your joints.
- The R2000 Rowing Machine gives your full control over your workout intensity. Resistance response is relative to your stroke movement intensity. As you exert a greater effort, the R2000 responds with minimizing noise and providing a natural, smooth feel.
- Simply rotate the dial on the spiral damper to adjust the flywheel airflow to suit your preference.
- Longer lasting. Lower maintenance. Extremely efficient. The nickel plated chain on the Freeform R2000 rowing machine provides fluid smooth motion and a stylish appearance in your gym.
- The R2000’s handle is 28mm in diameter, similar to your barbell grip size, and ergonomically shaped for a natural feel. EcoCoat-Grip coating protects from slippage whilst also being soft on your palms. Return the handle to the easy reach holder when not in use
- Footrests on the R2000 Rowing Machine can be adjusted to your foot size in seconds. The adjusted size along with secure strap will hold your feet in place in a comfortable, ergonomic position. This position also optimizes your exercise movement so you can work your lower body more effectively.
- Freeform R2000 includes the Elite Performance Monitor. Keep track of your strokes per minute, time, distance, cycle, heart rate (heart rate strap not included), calories, watts, and paddle width.
- Be entertained while you train. The R2000 Rowing Machine includes a holder for your phone, conveniently positioned at eye level.
- Ergonomically molded DuraCore commercial grade foam padding with VorTex rip-stop vinyl upholstery provides a durable, comfortable seat.
- Enhanced stability beyond the competition. The Freeform R2000 has added front and rear support tubes to the frame for incredible stability.
- Front transport wheels on high tensile strength, low weight frame make it easy for almost anyone to move the R2000 around your gym.
- Minimal assembly is needed when you unbox your Freeform R2000. In just 20 to 30 minutes you can have your first training session on your new Rowing Machine.
- The Freeform R2000 Rowing Machine is very easy to maintain regardless if a single user in the home or high volume usage in a commercial gym.