Long hikes and treks are a great way to explore the great outdoors. With the Impule Texapore O2+ Mid you can tackle demanding terrain with ease, regardless of the weather. The boots feature extra sturdy suede and mesh uppers that provide optimal support at the ankle, midfoot and heel. This is enhanced by the heel stabilisers and the special brace support system. And to make sure that every step of your trek is a pleasure, these boots are also waterproof and breathable.
The sole was developed in co-operation with the sole specialists at Vibram. Its aggressive tread pattern provides good grip, even on slippery ground. The shock absorbing midsole cushions the foot well, a feature you will appreciate when carrying a large, heavy pack.
- Suede leather and very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- Texapore O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- Circuliner: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- Brace Support System: stabilising system for ankle joint and midfoot
- Heel stabiliser
- Vibram Wolf Trek: very sturdy trekking and hiking sole with special heel support
- Protective heel and toe caps
- Lacing system with metal hooks, low set tensioning hooks and nylon loops
- Weight: 1230g/pair (Size 6)