Available Online Only
Exploring the streets of Venice or the hiking trails closer to home, when you’re walking in hot weather, the Rocksand Chill Low provides a welcome flow of fresh air to your feet every step of the way. All thanks to the Texacool climate system, with the large areas of mesh on the uppers. And when the path gets a bit rocky, the suede leather at the sides provides stability and promotes surefootedness.
On long days, you’ll appreciate the cushioning sole and its good roll-over performance. Over several thousand steps, this results in a huge reduction in the strain on your feet, which means they are still in good shape on the home stretch.
- Water-resistant, robust suede leather
- Airâ??Flowâ??Mesh: fast-drying, hard-wearing 3D-structure mesh
- Texacool: equipped with climate system
- Circuliner: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- Multifunctional Grip System: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- Comfort Fit: comfort fit with good fit at the heel and midfoot and cushioning at the heel
- Cushion Pad: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- Protective heel and toe caps
- Weight: 730g/pair (Size 9)