Goodbye cold toes, hello warm feet! The women’s version of our Thunder Bay Texapore High winter boot will keep your feet warm as toast at temperatures down to around -30 °C. The Nanuk Ultra fleece lining provides the cold-busting spec.
The high-cut water-resistant suede and fabric uppers provide extra warmth. Water beads up and runs off the uppers (dry material = warmer feet), while the Texapore membrane blocks any water that might seep through.
The sturdy, anti-slip Wolf Snow hiking sole provides good grip on both icy pavements and wintry woodland trails.
- Breathable suede leather and fabric
- Very warm fleece lining
- High-cut upper
- Winter hiking sole with good grip
- Lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loops
- Weight: 960â?¯g/pair (Size 6)
- Water-resistant, robust suede leather and water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- Texapore: waterproof, breathable membrane
- Nanuk Ultra: exceptionally warm and comfortable fleece lining
- Comfort temperature to -30°/-22°F
- Wolf Snow: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- Winter Grip: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
Sort by: Newest First