Login & Write a Review
Jack Wolfskin Wonders Texapore Mid1 Review
or /week for months
Available Online Only
If you’re planning to tick off the Seven Wonders of the World this winter, the SEVEN WONDERS TEXAPORE MID, the winter version of our lightweight travel boot, is a comfortable boot to do it in.
This waterproof winter boot will also keep your feet dry when you’re wandering through the rainy streets of London, trudging through the snow in New York’s Central Park or strolling around Stockholm. The high-cut upper serves up an extra portion of warmth, while the special winter sole gives you a good grip on slippery surfaces.
The boot has a soft, smooth design that provides the signature look. And the fit is so comfortable, you could even walk the entire length of the Great Wall of China if you wanted to.
- Autumn and winter boot
- Waterproof, breathable
- Light and flexible
- Fabric and pu coated leather
- Winter sole with good grip
- Weight: 990g/pair (Size 9)
- water resistant, robust textile fabric
- PU coated leather
- Texapore: waterproof, breathable membrane
- Circuliner: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- Wolf Frost: winter sole for leisure footwear with light cushioning and good grip on cold and wet surfaces
Sort by: Newest First