The Iceland is an amazingly versatile classic 3-in-1 jacket. The outer jacket is waterproof and robust enough to cope with several years of school, playtime and outdoor adventures, and then it can be passed on the next little adventurer in the family.
The warm Nanuk fleece inner jacket provides reliable insulation in snowy winter weather and on colder days in spring and autumn.
The two jackets can be docked using the system zip. They can be separated quickly and easily and worn individually.
- Texapore Oxford 2L: very robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- Fixed hood
- 2 hip pockets
- Reflective detailing on the sleeves and back
- Nanuk 200: warm and robust fleece
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Back Length: 58cm (size 7-8)
- Chest Size: 90cm (size 7-8)
- Arm Length: 48cm (size 7-8)
- Weight: 710g (size 7-8)