The Richmond series is a special line of lightweight and windproof down outerwear. Walking down the cold streets to your next meeting in the city, you’re dressed the part, but with double the protection from the cold and the wind.
The Richmond Coat can also cope with light showers. But just to be sure, as the shoulders are most exposed to rain and snow, Jack Wolfskin has used extra warm synthetic fibre insulation which is less sensitive to moisture than down and insulates well even when damp.
For added style points the jacket has a signature oversized collar. You can wear the collar open, zipped up to the chin or zipped up and turned down, according to whim or weather.
- Stormlock Taffeta: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- Microguard Maxloft (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hip pockets
- Very high collar
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- 1. Filling: 90% White Duck Down, 10% Feather
- 2. Filling: 100% Polyester
- Back length: 87cm (size M)
- Chest size: 106cm (size M)
- Arm length: 70cm (size M)
- Weight: 550g (size M)