Steep paths, wide panoramas, wind, rain and many miles still to go – the Andean Pass Jacket is guaranteed to keep you dry all the way to your destination. It is an extremely light and super comfortable jacket designed for strenuous and long hikes with a small pack.
Texapore Infinity Flygrid fabric is Jack Wolfskin’s most breathable Texapore fabric and is also very waterproof. When tackling steep ascents, hiking in the rain for lengthy periods or moving fast across level terrain, it expels moisture vapour effectively. You can also open the pit zips if you get too warm. So the wear comfort is consistently high.
Over rocky trails, uphill and downhill to the next hut, on energetic mountain walks and hiking trips you need to carry as little as possible. Andean Pass Jacket is made to an ultra-lightweight specification with minimalist detailing: a fixed, fully-adjustable hood and four pockets for small items.
- Texapore Infinity Flygrid 3L: very lightweight, very waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: 35,000 g/m²/24 h)
- Ultra Light Hood: fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 raised hip pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- Venting zips under the arms
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Polyester
- Weight: 430g (size L)