Jackets & Vests
You appreciate what technical fabrics can do but you go for the natural option whenever you can. The Lakota was designed for people like you. It combines urban style with natural materials (certified down and natural cotton) to create a super warm and super comfortable jacket.
The unbeatable combination of duck down and robust Function 65 (a hybrid fabric with 74% organic cotton) provides superb insulation and wear comfort. Function 65 is extra robust and water-resistant and is a tried and tested fabric for outdoor apparel. The high proportion of organic cotton gives the fabric a soft, natural feel.
The jacket has two hip pockets, two inner pockets and a chest pocket for essential little items.
- Function 65 Twill: soft, wind- and water-resistant, robust hybrid fabric with high organic cotton content
- Sherpa Lining Light: light, synthetic lambswool lining
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- Microguard (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, 2 inner pockets, chest pocket
- Internal ribbed cuffs
- Shell: 74% Cotton (Organic), 26% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- 1. Filling: 80% Grey Duck Down, 20 % Feather
- 2. Filling: 100% Polyester
- Back length: 74cm (size L)
- Chest size: 126cm (size L)
- Arm length: 72cm (size L)
- Weight: 1405g (size L)