Available Online Only
The Hydropre Hooded Jacket is a fleece and base layer in one. It is versatile, breathable and pleasantly stretchy - the perfect jacket for active outdoor use.
Whatever you are planning to do out there, this practical jacket, made of our innovative Hydropore fabric, is always good to go. Wear it on a summer hike in the mountains when you need a lightweight shell with UV protection or in cooler, rainy weather as a warm mid layer under your hardshell.
Used as a standalone piece or as part of a layering system, the jacket wicks perspiration fast and leaves your skin feeling dry. How you wear it is entirely up to you. The fabric is also odour-inhibiting, which is a welcome feature on longer trips as it maximises the time you can wear it.
- Hydropore Q.M.C. S.Fresh UV: lightweight, stretchy fabric with smooth, marled-look finish, active moisture management, stay-fresh properties and UV protection (UPF 50+) (meets AS/NZ 4399:1996 standard)
- Fixed hood
- 2 hip pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket), chest pocket
- Thumb loops
- 100 % Polyester
- Back length: 72cm (size L)
- Chest size: 110cm (size L)
- Arm length: 67cm (size L)
- Weight: 235g (size L)