Providing eco-friendly weather protection in a field jacket style, the BRIDGEPORT JACKET is made of 100% recycled TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE fabric.
The jacket scores top marks for waterproofness and breathability.
It’s smart enough to wear to the office and the longer cut means it can be worn over a suit jacket. It has a detachable hood, seven pockets and a waist draw cord that allows you to customise the fit.
What’s really special about TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE is that even the membrane is recycled – a world first!
- Weatherproof field jacket in 100% recycled fabric for travel and everyday wear
- Very waterproof, windproof
- Very breathable
- Longer cut, fits over a suit jacket
- Weight: 775g (size L)
- Texapore ecosphere 2l: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, mvtr: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
- (* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- Waist draw cord