Waterproof, windproof and breathable, the men's Escalente Jacket will keep you dry without having to worry about the impact of your carbon footprint.
Part of the environmentally friendly Texapore Ecosphere range, the Escalente's outer fabric, lining and membrane are made from 100% recycled materials. The hood, which can be stowed in the jacket collar when not needed, provides additional cover in wet weather while the collar itself has an extra high design to help protect you from wind chill. When the pace heats up simply open the pit zips for additional fresh air.
- Texapore Ecosphere: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
- (* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- Overlay Tape Reflective: laminated reflector tape
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Two hand pockets
- Inner pocket
- Venting zips under the arms