Ultra robust trekking parka with very warm synthetic insulation
When you're heading north along the Yukon river - just you, your pack, your tent and your dog sled - you need the warmth and protection of a winter coat like the YUKON PARKA. This ultra robust parka is built to cope with the toughest wilderness adventures.
With the YUKON PARKA you're equipped to take on Canadian winters and Nordic storms. After a whole day out in the pouring rain, you'll arrive back at camp in the evening completely dry. Even when you're carrying a heavy trekking pack, the YUKON will keep you dry, because the shoulders are reinforced with extra robust, extra waterproof TEXAPORE O2+ OXFORD.
This parka is incredibly warm, too, thanks to the MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, which retains its thermal performance even when damp. The YUKON is equipped with an extra high collar. This can be adjusted to give a snug fit, and the hood can be stowed away inside it.
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
- TEXAPORE O2+ OXFORD 2L: very robust, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
- MICROGUARD (180 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- waist draw cord
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- Style:1.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE
- 2.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1.LINING: 100% POLYESTER
- 2.LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE
- FILLING: 100% POLYESTER