Available Online Only
On long-distance trails or day hikes, up in the hills down in the lowlands, in rain, snow or sunshine - if your hiking season spans all regions and all seasons, the COLORADO FLEX is the jacket for you. It is comfortable, and as versatile as your hiking options.
This rain jacket is made of extra soft TEXAPORE fabric and equipped with flex zones for superior wear comfort and mobility, from the first step to the last.
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: extra soft, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- ERGONOMIC HOOD (detachable): detachable, fully adjustable ergonomic hood
- Venting zips under the arms
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- Water-resistant zips
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
- 1.Shell: 100% Polyamide
- 2.Shell: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- 1.Lining: 100% Polyamide
- 2.Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Weight: 650â?¯g (size M)