Hiking in the sunshine? The MTN Attack 5 Low’s Texacool climate system keeps your feet well ventilated. So you can hike in comfort in the heat of summer with a flow of fresh air around your feet.
Meadows, stony paths and forest trails? The sole of the MTN Attack 5 Low is built to tackle any kind of terrain you come across. It gives good cushioning and a secure grip, every step of the way.
- Suede leather and very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- Circuliner: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- Texacool: equipped with climate system
- Wolf hike cl: flexible hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- Protective heel and toe caps
- Lacing system with metal eyelets and nylon loops
- Weight: 770g/pair (Size 6)