Up and down hills, along narrow forest trails and dirt tracks, this shoe stays comfortable all the way. The Trail Excite Low features Jack Wolfskin’s clever Texacool climate system. The uppers are made of an open mesh fabric, so fresh blows around your feet as you run. Putting them on is a breeze, too. Just pull the rapid lacing system tight and away you go.
You can also rely on this sturdy shoe for off-trail running. The PU nubuck on the uppers and the special heel stabilisers support your foot well on backcountry terrain. The Wolf Trail sole promotes a natural, easy roll-over motion and delivers good grip on dry or wet ground. And because the Trail Excite Low is made entirely of synthetic materials, it can simply be washed in water.
- Water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- Robust, shape-retentive PU nubuck
- Circuliner: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- Wolf Trail 2: very light trail running sole with good roll-over performance and perfect ground control on all types of terrain
- Texacool: equipped with climate system
- Heel stabiliser
- Rapid lacing system with draw cord
- Weight: 700g/pair (Size 9)