The Mortirolo is a perennial favorite among cyclists because it’s exceptionally good in a wide variety of conditions. High intensity in cold weather? Yep, this jacket keeps you warm but also vents a lot of moisture out the back thanks to Castelli's thermal Warmer fabric. Lower intensity in mild conditions? Yep, just open up the zippered front vents and use a lighter base layer. The only real trade-off here is that Castelli didn’t build in real water repellency other than the Gore® Windstopper® on the front, but this is a great piece for those dry fall and winter days.
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast fabric on front is windproof and water-resistant
- Back in Warmer to prevent overheating
- Front zippered chest vents
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps jacket from riding up
- YKK® Vislon zipper
- 3 external rear pockets
- Reflective stripe on back to keep you visible in low-light conditions