The best-selling, freestanding MSR Hubba NX tent has been reinvented as the most liveable, ultralight solo backpacking tent available. Expertly engineered for 3-season camping, the lightweight, compact tent won't slow you down, whether you're striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent's optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space—because you didn't head out into the backcountry to feel constrained, while other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so liveable, you won't want to come home.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg; two Fast & Light options from 730g.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear.
- Liveable: Large StayDry door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight: 1.12 kg
- Packed Weight: 1.29 kg
- Body Weight: 390 g
- Rainfly Weight: 390 g
- Frame Weight: 330 g
- Floor Area: 1.67 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 0.84 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 736 litres
- Vestibule Volume: 241 litres
- Interior Peak Height: 91 cm
- Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
- Doors: 1
- Freestanding: yes
- Number of Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
- Number of Stakes: 6 MSR MiniGroundhog
- Also Included: 1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D Ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone
|Product Type||Adventure Tent|