Gas Stoves & Burners
Windproof, modular personal stove system for soloists, minimalist trips and fast-boil meals.
Combining award-winning Reactor technology with the features solo travellers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests components inside the 1.0 L pot, with extra full-sized bowl snapping onto the outside.
- Compatible: Fits 1.0 Personal Pot, optional 1.8 Duo pot & other compatible WindBurner cookware. Not for use with WindBurner Stock Pot or Sauce Pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.0 L hard-anodized aluminium pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.5 L integrated bowl
- Weight (Metric) 0.43 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 litres
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 litres
- Volume (Metric): 1.0 litres
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 litre: 4.5 minutes
|Product Type||Backpacking Cooking System|
|Number of Utility||1|