Transcend the trails in the Merrell Agility Peak Flex.
Designed to take on a variety of terrain, the Agility Peak Flex is a versatile trail running shoe that can go the distance.
This shoe boasts FLEXconnect technology to provide reliable cushioning and superior flexibility on uneven surfaces. Seamless overlays paired with a TPU heel counter provide a snug midfoot and heel lock-down to help hold your feet in place on technical terrain. The M Select Grip+ outsole includes specially designed rubber lugs, sticky yet durable enough for serious traction on wet or dry trails.
With fantastic dexterity for quick descents and sharp turns as well as versatile cushioning, the Agility Peak Flex will surely be your companion for long hours over varied rugged surfaces.
M Select GRIP Sole - delivers durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrainrrain.
• Fabric, mesh, and TPU upper
• Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
• Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system: provides a precise glove-like fit
• Hyperlock™ molded TPU heel counter for security during quick decents and sharp turns
• M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• EVA removable footbed
• FLEXconnect™ EVA dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability on uneven terrain
• M Select™ GRIP+ outsole with skeleton-inspired lugs
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-curved
- Weight: 600 g (Size 9)
- Width: Size D (Medium)