Bike Resistance Trainers
The Booster is the most powerful basic trainer and can generate high resistance at low speeds.
If you set the handlebar resistance lever to a high position you have to exert a lot of force while advancing slowly, just like when you tackle a steep climb. This makes the Booster highly suitable for power based workouts.
- Type of trainer: Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets: 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: No mains voltage required
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator: (ANT/BT) None
- Firmware upgradable: No
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Supplied with: Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 1050 Watt
- Max. incline: n.a.
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 17 Nm
- Max. brake force: 50 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1,6 kg
- Mass inertia: 9.18 kg (20.2 lbs)
- Calibration: n.a.
- Footprint (lxw): 675 × 650 mm (26.6 × 25.6 in)
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded: 565 × 410 × 245 mm (22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65 in)
- Weight: 8.53 kg (18.8 lbs)
- Article number: T2500