This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
From local rides on the road to off-road winery tours, Dual Sport+ is a go-anywhere electric bike that helps you get outside, stay active and have fun.
A powerful, reliable Bosch drive system that helps you sustain speeds up to 32 km/h, front suspension, integrated lighting and an extraordinary amount of capability make it the perfect e-bike for anyone who wants to explore more than one kind of terrain.
It's right for you if...
You're up for all kinds of adventures, and want an quality e-bike to be your trusty companion on every ride. You want the ability to ride efficiently on the road as well as dirt tracks, and want the best new electric bike technology at an exceptional value.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-life 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus drive system for sustained speeds up to 25 km/h, a Bosch Purion controller, an SR Suntour NRX suspension fork with a lockout feature, a 10-speed drivetrain with a wide range of gears, a Lync front and rear lighting system with saddle-integrated rear light and wide tyres for stability on a variety of terrain.
The final word
Capable, modern, sleek. Dual Sport+ is more than an e-bike. This ride can take you anywhere, at any time. Whether you're cruising the neighbourhood, commuting or exploring dirt tracks, Dual Sport+ delivers the best in new e-bike tech and a wealth of new features that make for a comfortable, fun ride.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The Lync integrated lighting system runs off the bike's battery and turns on automatically
- The rear light is integrated into the saddle
- An upright, comfort-first geometry puts you in the perfect position to take in the sights
- Make it yours: it's easy to accessorise with a rack, mudguards and more!
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Bosch Active Line Plus
The Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers 50 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 kph.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
Bontrager's top level of defence is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tyre that accelerates quicker, rolls faster and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminium, custom designed for the Bosch Active Line system and PowerTube battery, rack and mudguard mounts, internal cable routing
- Front suspension: SR Suntour NRX, 63 mm travel, w/lock-out
- Front hub: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing
- Rear hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle
- Rims: Bontrager Affinity, Tubeless Ready, 32 h
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*