This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
Roscoe 6 is the ideal gateway to mountain biking for new riders looking to have a fun time on the trail.
It has plus-sized tyres that inspire confidence by keeping you stable, a suspension fork that soaks up the big bumps and roots, a wide-range drivetrain with plenty of gears and playful frame geometry that makes it easier to control your bike on technical trails and winding single-track.
You know there are good times to be had on the trail, and you want to be part of them! You're looking for an easy entry to the sport of mountain biking on a bike that will keep you excited and motivated to get out there day after day.
The tech you get
Roscoe 6 features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to wide rims and an SR Suntour XCM 32 fork with 120mm of travel. It has a trail-tough Shimano Deore drivetrain with 10 speeds, and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and wider handlebars and shorter stem for better control.
The final word
Roscoe 6 is like the friend who takes you mountain biking for the first time and never gets frustrated while they're teaching you how to ride. It's all about getting out there, having fun and enjoying the great sport of trail riding!
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension: SR Suntour XCM 32 LO, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 120 mm travel (13.5: 100 mm travel)
- Front hub:Formula DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub: Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Rims: Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole double-walled, tubeless rim strips included, valves sold separately
- Tyres: Kenda Havok, 27.5x2.80
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 28T
- Bottom bracket: FSA 7420ST, 73 mm
- Cassette: SunRace: 11-42, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Pedals: VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width (13.5: 720 mm width)
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set: Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8 top, 1.5 bottom
- Brake set: Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*