This bike is available for purchase online, but must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Trek bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy for Trek bikes.
Mountain Adventure Awaits!
Marlin takes its cue from light, fast XC bikes. The right wheel size for each frame size, performance pedigree, and unbeatable ride feel make Marlin the perfect trail rider. When you’re ready for longer days on the bike, bigger challenges on the trail, and all the fun of the full mountain biking experience, you’re ready for Marlin.
- Ride the fastest wheel that fits with Smart Wheel Size
- The ride-tuned aluminium frame is XC light, mountain tough
- Extended size range gives you a better fit for a better ride
- Frame: Alpha Silver Aluminium w/semi-integrated head tube, rack and mudguard mounts, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front Suspension: SR Suntour M-3030, coil spring, preload, 75 mm travel
- Front Hub: Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub: Formula DC31 alloy
- Rims: Bontrager Connection 32-hole double-walled
- Tyres: Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20" (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- Shifters: Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300
- Crank: Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano TZ21 14-28, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Pedals: Wellgo nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 1
- Seatpost: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Grips: Bontrager Satellite Plus, ergonomic
- Headset: Semi-integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brakeset: Tektro M280 mechanical disc