This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
It gets you into the world of cross-country riding and racing at a great price, and it's a mountain bike that can grow with you as your skills advance.
The sleek internal cable routing gives you clean looks, protects your cables and makes it easy to upgrade to a dropper post for even more capability. Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits.
Weight 13.97 kg / 30.8 lbs (with tubes)
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension: RockShox 30 Silver, coil spring, preload, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front Hub: Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub: Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Rims: Bontrager Connection 32-hole double-walled
- Tires: Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20" (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- Shifters: Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Alivio M4020
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow
- Crank: Shimano Acera M3000, 36/22
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge, 73 mm
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9
- Pedals: VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada.
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset.
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width).
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible.
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on.
- Headset: Semi-integrated, cartridge.
- Brakeset: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc.
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*