This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
It has the price of a more basic hardtail and the performance of a more expensive one.
The RockShox air fork can be tuned to the rider's weight, so you always have a custom ride that's right for you. The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like race wheels and a dropper post, if you ever find the need to upgrade. Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits.
Weight 13.43 kg / 29.6 lbs (with tubes)
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension: RockShox 30 Silver, Solo Air, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front Hub: Formula DC20 LW alloy
- Rear Hub: Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Rims: Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately
- Tires: Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20"
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore M617
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M781, Shadow
- Crank: Race Face Ride, 36/22
- Bottom bracket: Shimano BB52, 73mm
- Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Pedals: VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width)
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Headset: Semi-integrated, cartridge
- Brakeset: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*