This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
Domane SL 6 Disc is a performance road bike that's both fast and comfortable.
It has all the road-smoothing advantages of a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a full Shimano Ultegra drive train, high-quality wheels and hydraulic disc brakes for confidence and braking power in any conditions. Plus, it has an easy-access storage compartment for stowing ride essentials.
It's right for you if...
Quality, comfort, speed and adventure are your main considerations. You want a lightweight carbon bike that will stand up to the rigours of all-day rides and races, with the road-smoothing benefit of wide tyres and Front and Rear IsoSpeed, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days, powerful flat-mount disc brakes and a full 2x11 Shimano Ultegra group set. Plus, Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheels with 700x32 tyres for confidence and compliance, a fatigue-reducing Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar a micro-adjust seat mast and mudguard mounts. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's capability and sleek look.
The final word
All the road-smoothing benefits of a carbon Domane, with a more performance-oriented Shimano Ultegra group set and the extra stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. This bike is fast, light, smooth and ready for adventure.
Why you'll love it
Domane SL 6 Disc is an outstanding all-around road bike: race-worthy spec, a lightweight carbon frame and Front and Rear IsoSpeed that soaks up fatiguing bumps so you can stay stronger longer
The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
Tubeless Ready Bontrager Paradigm wheels deliver extra confidence and comfort on long, fast rides
The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- *spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
- Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, BITS internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- *Fork Size: 44, 47 Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Size: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front Wheel Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25 mm rim width, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear Wheel Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25 mm rim width, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 thru axle
- Tire Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x32 c
- *Shifter Size: 44, 47, 50, 52
- Shimano Ultegra R8025, short-reach lever, 11-speed
- Size: 54, 56, 58, 60, 62
- Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8000, long cage, 34T max cog
- *Crank Size: 44, 47 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact), 165 mm length
- Size: 50, 52 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact), 170 mm length
- Size: 54, 56 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact), 172.5 mm length
- Size: 58, 60, 62 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact), 175 mm length
- Bottom Bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11-speed
- Chain Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails, 154 mm width *All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*