This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
Don't confuse the Slash 9.7 with other value carbon models on the market – this bike gives you our best enduro main frame and suspension with a workhorse drivetrain and wheels.
With Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control. Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one. It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild – Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too. We're not the only ones who love it: Slash was awarded Mountain Bike of the Year by Pinkbike.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension RockShox Yari RC, DebonAir, Motion Control RC damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 160 mm travel
- Rear suspension RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5 mm
- Wheels Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Tires Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40ËÂ?
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crank Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
- Cassette SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Seatpost Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 15.5: 100 mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150 mm
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 width
- Stem Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing.
- Brakeset SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*
Sort by: Newest First