This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
Dual Suspension Mountain Bike
Login & Write a Review
Trek 2019 Slash 9.8 29 MTB1 Review
or /week for months
The Slash 9.8 is like a mini DH bike: it has the capability of a downhill bike without the downhill weight.
With Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control. It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild – Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too. We're not the only ones who love it: Slash was awarded Mountain Bike of the Year by Pinkbike
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension Fox Performance 36 Float, GRIP adjustable damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 160 mm travel
- Rear suspension RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5 mm
- Wheels Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Tires Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead.
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crank Truvativ Descendant 7k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
- Cassette SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails
- Seatpost Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 15.5: 100 mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150 mm
- Handlebar Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Stem Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing.
- Brakeset SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*
Sort by: Newest First