Designed for feet that hurt.
Enjoying rugged day hikes or extended backpacking, in most weather conditions, on varied to difficult terrain resulting in moderate to significant stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort for women prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Length: Crew
- Cushion: Moderate Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 19% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic, 14% Stretch nylon, 5% Spandex, 62% THOR•WICK® COOL
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with THOR•WICK® COOL fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibres for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Wash Normal: 105F/40C.
- Dry Normal Medium.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron.