You spoke, we listened.
Developed from CatEye customer feedback, the Padrone features the largest display available on the market today. From the downhill mountain biker to the farsighted cyclists, the Padrone is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy a squint-free ride and a fast, simple set-up.
- Analog wireless system
- Click tec
- Programmable odometer
- Auto start / stop
- Menu screen
- Flex tight bracket
- Largest display available
- Current speed: 0.0(4.0)-99.9km/h [0.0(3.0) - 65.9 mph]
- Total distance: 0.0-99999.9km [mile]
- Trip distance: 0.00-9999.99km [mile]
- Elapsed time: 0:00'00"-99:59'59"
- Average speed: 0.0(4.0)-99.9km/h [0.0 - 65.9 mph]
- Maximum speed: 0.0(4.0)-99.9km/h [0.0(3.0) - 65.9 mph]
- Wireless transmission: Speed [analog sensor]
- Clock: 0:00'-23:59' [1:00'-12:59']
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Auto mode: Yes
- Tire size: 100mm-3999mm (default 2096mm)
- Battery: Computer : CR2032 X1 Sensor CR2032 X1
- Computer: approx 1 year (1hr use per day Sensor approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles] in total distance
- Dimension 67.5 X 43.0 X 14.5mm
- Weight: 31.5 grams