By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Engineered to keep your knees fresh after repeated landings on hardpack, the men's Dalbello Boss ski boots take you from pro-line jumps to the slack country traverse without missing a beat.
- 3-piece (shell/cuff/tongue) cabrio construction secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex for shock-absorption and responsive performance
- Contour 4 provides a close and accurate fit with relief contours at 4 critical points—ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal and navicular—minimizing the need for shell modifications
- Thanks to My Fit System, shells and liners can be customized for an individualized fit
- IF (Immediate Fit) Performance liners are comfortable from the first step, with the opportunity to thermo-fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes
- Strong, light micro-adjustable aluminium buckle let you fine-tune the closure tension for a precise fit; ergonomically designed for easy use
- Forefoot closure buckles (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the shell—not to the side—helping prevent damage during rail slides, grinds, falls and transitions
- Roomy 103 mm lasts provide day-after-day comfort
- Dura-Grip replaceable soles feature a durable high-durometer polyurethane compound at toes and heels for extended wear
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen