By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
- EVA Midsole - Ensures serious cushioning for your feet to provide all day comfort. It is more durable compared to normal rubber so it will last longer than normal rubber hiking boots.
- Waterproof Seam Sealed Construction - An invisible line of tape inside the boot which covers the seam to ensure your boots don't leak and your feet stay dry in wet conditions.
- Multi-Directional Rubber Outsole - For amazing grip, shock absorption and abrasion resistance in any condition. Leaving you confident that you and the Vista Ridge boots can go wherever the adventure takes you.
- Gusseted Tongue - This is the material that connects the tongue of the boot directly to the upper along the opening where the laces run. Having a gusset along your instep keeps water and debris out because it can't slip through the gap and into your boots.
- Distressed Leather - The leather material offer breathability through the boots. So not only can it be worn in the wetter months but also during the summer, to prevent your feet from overheating.
- Exceptional Traction - The pattern on the sole is designed for exceptional grip when the trails are wet and slippery, keeping you safe and on your feet.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen