The Alpinestars Tech 6S motocross boot elevates the level of performance, protection and comfort to new levels.
Specifically designed for youth riders. Alpinestars designed the Tech 6S youth boots specifically for junior riders that are looking for something beyond the typical entry level junior boot.
- New Tech 6S is specifically designed and sized for junior youth riders.
- Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high modulus PU for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Extended inside plate is injected with medium/low durometer PU guarding the side and toe box area and features a rubber insert for controlling grip.
- The inner side of the boot is specifically designed for control and features thick and wide stamped suede designed for excellent contact and grip against the bike, whilst guarding against heat.
- Wide calf protector plate is injected with PU for high impact resistance.
- Injected external PU heel protector guards the outer ankle and features a shock-absorbing insert on the back of the boot.
- Poly fabric internal lining is laminated with open cell foam for improved air circulation.
- High density contoured padding provides shock absorption for the heel and ankle areas.
- Removable anatomic foot bed.
- Optimal back and forth flexibility.
- 3-stage instep flex zone for maximum comfort, control and support.
- Coated Leather upper.
- Exclusive rubber outsole design.
- Closure structure features three, low profile Aluminum buckles with memory, self-alignment, micro adjustment and a quick release/locking system.
- Top and bottom reverse closure design provides superior impact avoidance and optimal fit.
- Increased flexibility at the ball of the foot for improved braking and shifting.
- Patented "ankle brace" protector.
- New form fitting PU gasket seals water out of the boot