These gear cables feature coloured fibre mesh compressionless housing with clear-coat for that braided look with a clear coating that won’t damage your paintwork. The inner cables are pre-stretched so your gears won’t go out of tune after the first ride, and the slick flat formed surface and self lubricating Teflon coating make for super smooth, super fast shifts.
- P.T.F.E. coated cables
- Pre-stretch Slick cable
- Enhanced smooth shifting by reducing friction
- All weatherproofing
- Coloured Mesh with clear-coat
- This kits features shifter cable and housing for a complete bike (front & rear).
- Total weight (if you use all items supplied) = 106 grams
- 2 x 1.2mm inner cables (1 x 1500mm, 1 x 2000mm)
- 1 x length of outer housing - cut to desired lengths (2 metres)
- 7 x alloy outer end caps with plastic extension
- 3 x alloy outer end caps with internal o-ring seals
- 1 x rubber cable cover (slides over plastic extension at rear derailleur)
- 2 x 3 rubber cable grommets (to reduce cable pinging on top-tube)
- 2 x alloy inner cable end caps
Outer housing thickness is: 5mm
The outer housing is not long enough to have an enclosed cable for both front and rear derailleurs. It is long enough to have a fully enclosed rear shifter cable (but then maybe not enough to do the front as well). This will depend on the style and size of bike used.