By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Quick-change lens tech and a bonus lens mean you are always ready for a wide variety of conditions.
The Anon WM1 Goggles bring MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology and the precise optics of a spherical lens to a women's-specific frame designed for slightly smaller faces. A PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition in a wide range of light conditions. Our exclusive magnetic face mask integration (MFI®) provides seamless coverage from snow, wind, and sun when combined with a compatible face mask or hood. Full-perimeter venting maximizes airflow for fog-free clarity in all conditions. Includes an MFI face mask, a bonus lens for cloudy conditions, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets and up to nine points of connection to provide riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Spherical injected lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face
- Fits small and medium faces
- Helmet compatible
- MFI face mask, bonus lens, and microfiber goggle bag included
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen