This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
This bike is available for purchase online, but must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Giant bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy for Giant bikes.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO 27.5, 100mm travel, Coil spring with hydraulic lockout, with preload adjuster
- Shifters: Shimano Acera M4000, 2x9
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow+
- Brakes: Tektro HDC M275 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano: CS-HG200-9, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset ProWheel Raid, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket: ProWheel
- Rims: XC-2 wheelset Giant Disc-21 27.5, tubeless ready, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: [F]Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes: Sapim Leader, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent, 27.5 x 2.25, 60tpi wire TR, tubeless
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*