This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
This bike is available for purchase online, but must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Giant bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy for Giant bikes.
- Frame ALUXX-grade aluminium
- Fork SR Suntour XCT HLO, hydraulic lockout, preload adjust, 100mm travel
- Handlebar Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm
- Stem Giant Sport
- Seatpost Giant Sport, 30.9mm
- Saddle Giant Connect, Upright
- Pedals Platform, Caged
- Shifters Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera
- Brakes Tektro HDC M285, hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm
- Brake Levers Tektro HDC-M290
- Cassette Shimano HG31 11x34, 8-Speed
- Chain KMC Z8
- Crankset Prowheel BURNER-101P, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge, Threaded
- Rims Giant Alloy Disc, Double Wall
- Hubs Giant Tracker Sport
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires Maxxis Ikon, 27.5x2.20, 60 TPI
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*