This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
This bike is available for purchase online, but must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Giant bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy for Giant bikes.
Key Performance Factors
- Proven alloy performance: ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
- Balance and stability: Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels.
- XC control: Suspension fork offers 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
- Sizes S, M, L, XL
- Colours Black/Blue
- Frame ALUXX grade aluminium
- Fork Suntour XCT 30 HLO w/lockout, 100mm travel
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Connect, Trail rise, 31.8mm
- Stem Giant Sport, 7 degree
- Seatpost Giant Sport alloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle Giant Sport
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Altus, 16sp
- Front Derailleur Microshift FD-M282
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera
- Brakes Tektro HDM275 hydraulic disc, Fr:180mm, Rr:160mm
- Brake Levers Tektro HDM275 hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 12-32T, 8sp
- Chain KMC Z8
- Crankset Prowheel Forged, 22-36T
- Bottom Bracket VP sealed
- Rims Giant Alloy 29", double wall
- Hubs Alloy disc, 32H
- Spokes Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2’’
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*