This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
Giant Giant 2019 XTC SL Jr 243 Reviews
This bike is available for purchase online, but must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Giant bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy for Giant bikes.
Off-road performance isn’t just for adults. This youth-specific trail bike is designed to help kids progress and learn to love off-road riding. With its lightweight ALUXX alloy frame, fast-rolling 24-inch wheels, front suspension and disc brakes, it helps make the trail riding experience more fun than ever.
- Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
- Fork: Suntour XCR w/lockout, 63mm travel
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, low-rose, 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 8 degree
- Seatpost: Alloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant kids MTB
- Pedals: One piece black PP, 9/16
- Shifters Shimano: ST-EF505, 24sp
- Front Derailleur : Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Shimano ST-EF505 hydraulic, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF505 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crankset: Alloy, 22-32-42T
- Rims: Alloy
- Tires: Giant, 24x1.95"
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*