This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
This bike is available for purchase online, but must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Giant bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy for Giant bikes.
Climb technical steeps and rail descents with confidence and speed. This short-travel 29er trail bike features reengineered rear suspension and progressive geometry to help you up your game.
- Sizes S, M, L, XL
- Colours Neon Red
- Frame ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 115mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05
- Fork Marzocchi Bomber Z2, 15x110, OverDrive steerer, 130mm travel
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance, Trunnion mount
- Handlebar Giant Contact trail rise, 35mm
- Stem Giant Contact SL, 35mm, 8 degree
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper, 30.9mm
- Saddle Giant Contact, Neutral
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle, 12sp
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- Cassette SRAM PG1210 Eagle, 11-50T, 12sp
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset SRAM SX Eagle, Dub, 30T
- Bottom Bracket SRAM Dub, press fit
- Rims Giant XCT, tubeless
- Hubs Giant Performance Disc, 28H
- Spokes Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires "Fr: Maxxis Minion DHF, TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.3” Rr: Maxxis Minion DHR II, TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.3”"
- Extras Tubeless prepared
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.