Bikes, being on rubber tyres, are not grounded, making them a static electricity machine.
As the bike rolls along, positive charge build up will bring dirt and dust particles from the road or trail onto the bike. The bike will then discharge and do it all over again, bringing up more dirt. Formulated to give maximum protection, excellent adhesion and lubricant properties the Absolute Dry Chain Lube is the thinnest of the ROCK “N” ROLL lubes which makes it perfect for road bikes.
Because there is only small amounts of dust and dirt on the road the Absolute Dry is specifically designed to create the smoothest chains and most crispy gear shifts on the market. A must have for any rider who wants to peak their performance on the road.
- 480ml Bottle
- Shake well and apply a stream of lube to the chain at the cassette.
- Do not drip the lube on like you would oil. This is not oil!
- Get the chain really wet, this stuff cleans and lubes all in one.
- Freewheel the chain backwards for about 5 seconds...no less.
- Wipe off all the excess lube...
- all of it, wipe the chain as clean as it will get.
- That's it go ride...
Sort by: Newest First